So I have hit the 34 weeks mark! Yeah 6 weeks until my due date! And of this baby being a boy and a Sill thinks he needs to try and come early. Last night I started to bleed and have some contractions. So off to the hospital I went hoping that it could be stopped because it really is too early. After 3 hours there I was told it was okay to go home but I needed to rest. Hahaha rest with a 3 year old that's funny. And that I need to take it easy! Again hahaha! I go to the doctor on Friday and then we will make a plan from there. I am already almost to a 2 and thinning which means this boy is probably going to be here earlier than my due date. I'm not complaining about that part but lets get a couple more weeks in to let him get good and strong. So that was our excitement from this week.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wow.. Exciting moments there in the end. No more camping trips for you, my dear!!
Eliza tried to come at 31 weeks and I was on bed rest for 8 weeks after that. It's a beast when they try to come early. Wish I was there to help.
Do take it easy. You are right, six weeks is too early. He'd be fine (technology is awesome these days... remember Marc's boys?!) but like you said, a few more weeks to get strong.
You are in my prayers. Love you!
Hope all is well in your world and that you are at least getting some down time! I need to get busy on a little something for the newest member of the clan! I will try to check your blog often to keep updated! Best wishes!
Aunt Peggy
Post a Comment