Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kayla's Birthday

Okay so they tell you that your kids grow up so fast and you don't know how fast.  I can't believe my baby girl turned 3!  It seems so unreal that she has been with us for 3 whole years.  We had a super fun weekend for her birthday and I don't think she could complain.  We started out with going to the zoo with Grandma and Grandpa.  She thought it was fun to have Grandpa do everything with her.  It also happened to be the day Radio Disney was there and they announced her birthday and gave her some fun prizes. 
Here's Kayla on her rhino ride!!  Notice the crown she was very proud of the fact that it was her birthday and she was the princess.

Where the big cats are it's called Asian Highlands and they have a little house that the kids can explore and touch everything.  They had chop sticks out and Kayla sat there for a good 10 mins practicing.  It was very cute.


Here's Kayla roaring like a tiger!!


 My little monkey is no longer the size of a infant gorilla!  She's getting too big!


So Kayla doesn't like cake or cupcakes or really anything sweet.  She does love ice cream so we made sure we had plenty of that.  But if you notice here that her candles are on eclairs.  We knew she wouldn't eat a cake so we got something that we would eat and enjoy.

 Oh but the funniest thing was when she was blowing out her candles.  She wouldn't open her mouth to blow and would only do it threw her teeth so it took her like 10 blows to get her candles out!!  But she loved it!

Present time!!!


Kayla was in desprate need of clothing since she had just had a major growth spurt and summer was coming to an end.  Good thing this girl loves clothes!!  She got so many cute things I was in heaven!

 

So we invited some good friends of ours and their little boy Kayla absolutely adores!  She just loves to play with him.  They gave her a brand new dress up princess dress!  So was so excited and had to wear it right then!  She even wore it in the bounce house.


So now my little princess is 3 and I can't believe she has been with us that long!  I love her and she sure is a great example to me!  She always WANTS to go to church, and loves loves the temple.  She gets sad when we tell her she can't go inside until she's bigger.  She is so happy and includes everyone in her play and makes friends so quickly!  I love her and she will be an amazing big sister.

1 comments:

G&G Bullock said...

Cute pictures of Kayla's happy birthday. I remember Aimee when you guys were here for one of your birthdays. I hadn't remembered that you didn't like cake and I made one anyway. You were a good sport. Good thing we had some ice cream! Birthday's are the best!

Aunt Peggy