Yes I am crazy and we went camping over labor day weekend and yes I was like 31 weeks pregnant. But Kayla had a blast and it was our only opportunity this year to go camping so we took it. Lucky for us my parents have a wonderful tent trailer and let us bunk with them. It made it a little more comfortable.
So when I say Kayla loved camping she loved getting dirty. This was really only an hour of us being at the camp site. I love her face in this picture because you can tell she was having so much fun.
Wonder how someone gets that dirty. Well sit down in the dirt and play with it of course!! We had to direct her so she wouldn't sit in an ant hill but we managed to leave without a bug bite!
Kayla showing off the trees around our camp site. She just thought it was so cool that everything was right there!
She was a really big helper and wanted to be part of everything. Here she is taking down the potty house. My parents were nice enough to bring their little portapotty for me (THANK YOU). But while we were at the lake Kayla did have to learn about the great outdoors potty. She thought it was pretty cool.
And as always she had to help put down the tent trailer. She really did a lot of the cranking before she got too tired. I was greatly impressed.
So I really didn't take that many pictures which is horrible but we had fun and Kayla got good and dirty.







1 comments:
Dirt is the best play mate. Just don't teach her about mud pies. I ate a few of those as a kid before I decided that my brother was wrong...they don't taste like chocolate pudding...yup,yup, true story...hey I was 2...
Aunt Peggy
Post a Comment