Monday, September 13, 2010
32 weeks! 8 weeks until my due date!
I can't believe that I'm already at 32 weeks! I feel like I'm so big and I can hardly move sometimes. When people ask how I am doing I just want to say pregnant because that pretty much sums it up. Kayla is being wonderful! She loves to talk to her baby and to help Mommy. I think she can tell I'm having a hard time keeping up with her now and it's sad but I can't really pick her up any more. It makes me so sad so most of the time I sit down on the ground and let her get in my lap. Too bad it is so hard to get up from the ground. I've been having lots of braxton hicks contractions and it has gotten hard to sleep comfortably. I just have to remember the wonderful little guy I will get in the end.
Posted by The Sills at 7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
8 WEEKS?!! Sheesh! That's flying by! I am SOOO looking forward to seeing your new little one. Good luck - and I hope the next 8 weeks pass quickly :)
Post a Comment