Tuesday, October 12, 2010

36 weeks, One month to the due date.

I am feeling very much done!!  I am happy that I have made it to this point but now I'm tired and ready for the little guy to be here.  Some thoughts on comments people make to you at this point.  Did you really ask me if I was still pregnant!!  Yes I look this big and had the baby and decided to go to work!  Don't make those comments I'm already grumpy so watch out.  Don't ask me when I think he's going to come.  Every baby comes when it's time for them to come.  If it was my choice it would be some time next week but it's not my choice so I don't want to try and guess.  Sorry if it sounds like I'm complaining but if you have ever been pregnant you know that point when you just are in one word, DONE!  I will let everyone know when the little guy gets here.

1 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

I have to laugh, I love that you are so done. I'm telling you, you're looking good. And so close. I'm excited for you.