Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween and Pumpkins

So I love Halloween!  And this year Kayla is really getting into it so it's been super fun.  I haven't had the energy to do all the stuff I usually do for Halloween but I have tried. 

We carved pumpkins on Sunday since Graydon has to work the weekend so that we can do it all together.  Kayla got into it and liked to play with the pumpkin guts.  She even made a pumpkin guts tower.



Kayla had this fun kit that you put in these colorful pegs then put a light in the pumpkin and it lights up the pegs!  She really liked it because she could do it by her self.  She did a really great job!  Graydon did a werewolf pumpkin.  It turned out really good. 


 

Kayla decided this year she wanted to be Cinderella.  Lucky for us she had a Cinderella dress up so we just had to get a few things to make it more ready for trick or treating.  She turned out so cute!  She loved the fact that she got to have sparkles in her hair!  What a cute girl I have.



 

And of course a silly picture of my funny hubby and my silly girl.  My life is never boring!


1 comments:

Heather said...

I love the second picture!! Perfect Kayla pose!