Saturday, October 30, 2010

REALLY?!!!!

So went to the doctor yesterday for my final doctors appointment and I'm at a 4 and 80% effaced!  Really!! My doctor is out of town so I was seeing one of his partners and he looked at me like, Why aren't you in labor.  I don't know why I'm not in labor but it's ridiculous to me too.  So either this boy is super stubborn and we are waiting until Tuesday or he's really super nice and letting me get my laundry done and my house cleaned before he comes.  I am trying to look at it like the second one.  So it looks like we are going to wait until Tuesday.  Oh here's a picture of me today just a few days from having my baby boy.

2 comments:

Heather said...

oh my goodness this boy needs to get here!!!

Heather said...

Wow, Aims... you look really really good for three days from your due date. Dilated to a 4 and not in labor? You need to go for a run. Or a bumpy drive. Seriously... can't wait to see this kid!