I set up my inducement today!! I'm so excited it will be on November 2nd in the morning! That's less than 2 weeks from now. Of course he could decide to come on his own too. I'm already at a 2 1/2 and next week my doctor will be at a conference and Graydon has 3 tests. So if murphy's law comes into effect here I will go into labor next week right before one of Graydon's tests. Well we shall see what happens. I'm excited to have an end date in sight and it's so close. It also means I only have 7 more days of work which is nice!
Well until next time!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Inducement date set!!
Posted by The Sills at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
November 2. Awesome. It would be even better if he came earlier than that! Tests can be rescheduled. Fingers crossed.
Yeah for an end date! The light at the end of the tunnel is within sight. Be sure to post pictures as soon as you can of the little man. I can't wait to see him!!
Yay!!! GOOD LUCK! I can't wait for you to be done.
Post a Comment