Sunday, October 9, 2011

Kayla's Birthday

 
Some how my baby girl turned four this September!  She is such a big girl!  Kayla knows what she wants and is pretty good at figuring out how to get it.  She loves her baby brother and loves to make him laugh!

We had a party for her birthday and it was the perfect day!  My brother surprised us and showed up from Cedar City and I was so happy!  Kayla said Uncle Bryan made the trip just for her.

 I got brave and made Kayla a cake and decorated it myself.  Kayla picked the theme which of course was her favorite color pink and princesses.  It turned out pretty good if I do say so myself.

 Next was presents.  Kayla was so funny this year and had it planned out who was going to get her what.  She asked Grandma for a pillow pet, Baba for pajamas and the rest she didn't really care as long as they gave her a present.
 Her reactions were wonderful and she got very excited for everything!



 Kayla loved being the center of attention and she is already planning her next birthday.

2 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

I love how she had everything planned. And wow! That cake looks super professional.

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Yay! Fun birthday! Great job on the cake!! To tell you the truth I would've chosen pink with princesses too :) What a darling four year old you have! Her younger brother is such a cutie too.