Sunday, October 9, 2011

Carter is 10 months!

I know I say this so much but holy cow how time flies!  Carter is 100% back to his old self after surgery!  I am so glad to have that behind us and to look forward to the future.  Carter has started refusing baby food and only wants table food.  He is such a good eater now and can gum a lot of food.  He has 4 teeth now and two about ready to burst through.  He LOVES to be outside and if he is sad going outside will always get a smile on his face.  Cars and moving things are his favorite if you don't count dirt.  He loves driving those car shopping carts around when I go grocery shopping.  (He really grabs the wheel and moves it around like he's driving.)  Carter has turned into a climber!  He loves to go up stairs not so much down, and has even figured out how to climb on Kayla's bed.  So he can't be alone in their room anymore because he loves to play on her bed.  He loves to talk and give kisses and wave at most people.  He just puts smiles on everyone's face.  He went to the doctor for his 9month appointment really late because of the surgery so I have stats!

Weight: 19 lbs  he lost weight because of his surgery so no worries.
Height: 29.5 inches 85th percentile!  Tall and skinny, sound like anyone?

0 comments: