Sunday, October 9, 2011

Carter's First Haircut and 11 months!!!

So I have been really behind in keeping up with my blog so I am playing catch up now.  I gave Carter his first hair cut back in August.  It doesn't look like he had much hair but it is very very blonde and it was like 4 inches long in places.  So the first picture is him before he has seen the clippers or heard them.
 This one is when I have turned them on and he is now concerned and would not stop staring at them.

 And now you can see what happened when I came near him with them and started the hair cut.  He did not enjoy it.  It was a struggle to get it done and not miss any pieces but I got it done.  I was very happy with his hair afterwards and it's growing in a lot thinker now.

 So Carter is now 11 months old!  I really don't know how that happened.  He is happy as ever and moving around more.  He can walk very slowly and for not too big of distances but he is starting to choose walking over crawling more.  He now has 6 teeth!  All four of the top front are in and two on the bottom.  He loves to play hide and seek with Kayla and always gives away their hiding spot.  He loves to eat dirt!  I have to watch him like a hawk outside or I will find him covered in it!  He loves eating what we are eating and is getting so big!  He's now just over 20lbs! 

1 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

11 MONTHS! Where did that time go? He is so cute. I love the haircut, you are brave. I don't know if I could do it, but I've never cut hair either.