Saturday, November 19, 2011

Carter is One!!

Okay so I'm super late putting this up but life is busy and he is napping so I'm doing it now.
I can't believe Carter is One already!  His birthday was on a Wednesday so we said happy birthday gave him some chocolate milk and sang.  Then the real celebrations were on Saturday and Sunday.

 
Saturday we had a party for Carter at our place with Graydon's side of the family.  They all came and Carter loved the attention.   We opened presents first so that he wasn't so messy. He thought it was fun but was done with getting clothes.  We got him this Dinosaur popper toy and he was really excited for that. 



Then the cake, he loved it!  Dived right in and enjoyed himself.

 

Sunday we went down to my parents house to have his party for my side of the family.  Again presents first and he knew what was going on.  Then it was cake time.  I made this cake this time and all he wanted was ice cream.  Can't blame the boy since I prefer ice cream too.
 
So here's what my one year old is up to.  He is walking most of the time.  If he wants to go fast he will crawl but the majority of the time he is walking.  He will say Mom, Dada and yes.  He is trying to say Kayla and other words too.  He Loves to dance!  It's so stinkin' cute too.  He points at everything and follows his sister around.  If you say yah!!  he will start clapping.

Stats:
Weight  20lbs 10 oz 20% 
Height  28 inches 75%
Tall and skinny just like his daddy.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Yay!! Looks like Carter had a fun birthday!!