So I'm horrible and didn't take any pictures of actual Thanksgiving with Graydon's family but it was lots of fun. My mother in law cooked the most amazing turkey I've ever had! I just kept eating it and it didn't need any gravy or anything it was just so yummy! I hope one day I can be as good as a cook as she is. Kayla loved being around all of her cousins and Carter was happy to just be held by everyone. The kids looked so cute that day that I made an effort to take some pictures of them. I am not very good at taking pictures so I am happy with how they turned out because they were better than most of my pictures. Maybe I will get some professional pictures taken of the kids one day after we have paid all the medical bills.
Friday, December 3, 2010
Thanksgiving- Lots of pictures of the kids.
Doesn't he look so handsome in his nice button up shirt.
Daddy had to work that morning so he was sleepy when he got home and Carter was ready to cuddle with his Daddy.
The last picture just shows the difference between the two kids right now. Kayla so full of energy and Carter sleeping away. She was actually being a lion and he didn't even budge. Oh and the picture of me was actually taken by Kayla. She loves taking pictures and being in pictures. She does pretty good it always impresses me what her pictures turn out like.
Posted by The Sills at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment