We had a busy and fun Christmas this year. Kayla really got into Santa this year and it was super, super fun! One day when she was playing with Graydon she said that Pirates were attacking the North Pole and she had to go save Santa! I love her imagination! Christmas Eve was spent with Graydon's family eating amazing food and playing Bingo. Then we got home and the kids got on there Christmas jammies. Of course I had to get the picture of them under the tree that me and my brothers have from our childhood. Aren't they so stinking cute!?
Kayla went to bed super late so it was nice that she didn't wake up until 8:30 Christmas morning. Me and Graydon were up and waiting for her because we were so excited. It took Kayla about 3 seconds before she realized what the day was then we were off. Here she is checking out the magic from the stairs as we gather everyone. We had a big group this year it was us and my parents, my brother Bryan and my Aunt Jo. It was lots of fun with everyone there.
Santa left Kayla a note thanking her for the cookies and the carrots. She was more excited to see the carrots gone and that the reindeer had eaten them.
You can see Carter with his toy from Santa in the background. It actually was a toy that my Aunt Maria gave us for Kayla but it's still in such good condition that it was a great gift for him. Carter really enjoys laying under it and looking at everything. But this is also the picture of Kayla opening the present she asked for from Santa. Her tea set.
Aunt Jo with Carter. I know she won't be happy I posted this picture but I liked it and to show that she was there.
Kayla "helped" everyone with their gifts. She would bring them their presents then as soon as they grabbed it she would start ripping off the paper. She is the pro gift opener now.
Carter enjoying his new play gym.
The Christmas bomb, as I like to call it. It wasn't until the next day that we were able to get most of it put away but there is still stuff that hasn't found a home.
It was a wonderful time with family and I'm sad to see it go. I couldn't get Kayla to look at the camera at all because she was so busy all day but she loved Christmas!




0 comments:
Post a Comment