It was a beautiful day filled with family and focus on my wonderful son. He had a rough night so that meant Mommy had a rough night. Lucky for us our church was at 11 and not 9 any more because I don't think I could have made it on time. During the blessing Carter was clam and awake. Graydon gave him an amazing blessing and it just filled me with the spirit to hear him. It makes me so happy to have a worthy priesthood holder as my husband. I just love the picture below because Carter makes this face all the time but I have yet been able to capture it on camera until now!!!
King of the stretch. Carter is always stretching and he's really good at it.
Carter is also pro at posing!
He always has his hand under his chin or by his face. He's just so dang cute!!
He always has his hand under his chin or by his face. He's just so dang cute!!
So story about his outfit. So I was thinking I would go get it Saturday which was January 1st. Big mistake! In my head it's just Saturday and stores are open on Saturday, oh no it was New Year's Day and all the stores I knew had blessing outfits were closed! So let's just say I was very very close to a panic attack. So Graydon got me in the car and we drove to the mall not really knowing what we were looking for but we knew we needed an outfit for Carter. We looked in every store that had infants clothing! And finally at the last store we could possible look at there they were a display of infants blessing outfits!! I was lets say a little relieved. You know that let down after a big adrenaline rush, well that's how I felt. I was wiped out, excited, happy and just ready to lay down and be happy. So thank you Heavenly Father for listening to my prayers and it has taught me a lesson in procrastination.




1 comments:
It's a really cute outfit!! Glad the blessing day went well!
Post a Comment