I married the most amazing man! I can't believe it has been 5 years.
In those years we have moved 3 times, changed jobs a couple of times, been to the ER way too many times and have had the time of our lives! We both graduated with our associates and Graydon is working towards his bachelors.
We have also had two wonderful children who add to the joy in our lives. Kayla and Carter can only add to the love we have!
I'm so happy that I will be with this man throughout all eternity because of the temple covenants we made 5 years ago. He lifts me up and keeps me going.







2 comments:
Cute post! Yay for 5 years!! Oh and Kayla had TONS of hair when she was a tiny baby. Love her toe nails, maybe I'll try painting Hailey's :)
Darling! Congratulations to 5 years! That's a wonderful accomplishment with a beautiful eternity to go :)
Post a Comment