Thursday, April 1, 2010

There's a baby in there!!!

This is Kayla's new shirt to announce that she is going to be a big sister.  The front says "I have a secret..."  the back says "I'm going to be a big sister."  She had to come with me to my first appointment and it really hit home that there is a baby growing in my tummy.  She always asks me about the baby in my tummy and tells me that she is going to hold the baby.  Then she will sing rock a bye baby to show me how she will hold the baby.  It's very cute!

 

Next is my new favorite thing!  I got a Glider chair!!  I never had a rocking chair with Kayla and I really wanted on and this was on sale and it's the one I wanted so I got it!!  It's nice because we have most of the big expensive stuff already so we can get the few things that I really wanted to have and weren't able to.    It's very comfy and Kayla thinks the ottoman is her chair.


 
Next is ultrasound pictures! Sorry they aren't very good but I took a picture of the ultrasound pictures.  But if you can see the little peanut in the middle is the baby.  The heart beat is good and everything is looking good.

4 comments:

Jenn H. said...

That shirt is so cute!! Glad the appointment went well!! Let me know if you want to borrow my clothes again!

Heather said...

I realized I commented on email but not on your blog.

1. CONGRATS ON THE PREGNANCY!! That's great-grandbaby #7 for the Bullocks!!
2. I totally love the t-shirt you found. Adorable!
3. She really is going to be a great big sister.

Love you, Cuz!

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

CONGRATS! I LOVE the shirt!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

I'm so glad everything is going smoothly with the baby! Kayla's shirt is adorable and it sure sounds like she's going to love being an older sister. So sweet!