Well first off we started with dying Easter Eggs! This was Kayla's first time and she did wonderfully! She loved every egg and wouldn't let me do any of them! The only thing we had a problem with was that she didn't put the eggs in the dye very gently and all the eggs ended up being cracked. But she had a great time so it was well worth it!

The next morning the Easter bunny hid Kayla an extra special gift! Yep a tricycle! She loved it! We are still working on peddling and she prefers to just scoot around pushing off the ground with her feet but she loves it. She will get it someday but she loves her new bike.


Speaking of new stuff we are getting ready for a big trip to Florida with my family. Well I took Kayla to a store called Kid to Kid. It's all gentle used clothing. Well I found this swimsuit for her for $3! I love it and she does too if you can't tell by the pose! 2 weeks and counting until Florida and a much needed vacation!





0 comments:
Post a Comment