Okay so I have been working for KinderCare Learning Centers for two years now and I have been working towards becoming management. Well I am currently interviewing for an Assistant Directors position and I couldn't be more thrilled. This would help us out so much because then I would get a discount in the infant room for when the new baby comes on the scene plus then i would be progressing and achieving a long term goal of mine. The second interview is tomorrow and I feel prepared but I still get nervous. But there is another little thing that is making me even more nervous. There is two of us interviewing and the other girl is one of my good friends at the center I am currently at. We both would benefit from this greatly and I can see how we both would do a good job so it is pulling me in two directions. I really REALLY want the job but I don't want to feel bad if she gets the job. So all of this is compounding into great nerves! So I'm am really trying to put everything into the Lord's hands and to just do my best. So here I go and I will let you all know what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment