Sunday, March 28, 2010

I have a secret....

So I have a secret and I can't keep it any longer.  That's right folks I'm pregnant with kid number 2.  It's crazy to think we are going to have another kid!  I'm due around November 9th.  Kayla loves babies so I'm hoping that this whole being a big sister thing will be a hit.  Kayla is so funny about it right now.  We say hey Kayla your going to be a big sister and she says "No I'm Kayla".  So I think when my belly starts growing we will really start trying to get her understand that there really is a baby on the way.  We have already switched her old bed which will be the baby's crib with the toddler bed that my Dad made me when I was her age.  She loves it!  So I will keep you all updated with all things Kayla and baby.

2 comments:

Jenn H. said...

Congratulations you guys that is awesome!!!

Kiri said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for your sweet family. I bet Kayla's going to be the world's best big sister!