Sunday, March 14, 2010

Disney on Ice

Yes I was one of the crazy parents who took their child to see Disney on Ice.  But Kayla loved it!!!  At first she wasn't sure what was going on.  Her look said is that really Micky Mouse out there or what is going on.  Then she got super excited and clapped for every little thing she could.  She loved Ariel and the Cars from Cars.  But the very end was Tinkerbell and that happens to be her favorite thing right now.  She was very excited.  Well we went with my brother and his friend and their friend just happened to be working for the show.  So lucky us we got to go meet some of the characters!!  Kayla decided at this point to pretend to be shy.  She was just so excited she didn't know what to do.  So it was a crazy fun time and I was excited for Kayla.

1 comments:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

How fun!! I love how excited children get about Disney characters. I bet she just LOVED this night! You guys ARE lucky - getting to meet the characters personally? Sounds like a wonderful night!