Sunday, August 23, 2009

Thankful in Hard Times

So if you didn't know Graydon has been in the hospital 4 times in the last 2 months. With major stomach pains and other problems. They still haven't figured out what is causing all of it but he has figured out that he needs plenty of rest and a good diet to keep it at a minimum. Then on top of all that my daughter got stitches(see last post) She was very brave when she got them out and it looks like it's going to be only a tiny scare. During all this craziness it has been very easy to be sad or worried and not see the blessings that have come into our lives. But I'm writing them down to remind me that there was some good in all of this. First off I got a new sister-in-law, Raye and she is awesome. Next that me and my husband have insurance and jobs through all of this. Things are tight but I couldn't imagine what this would do to us if we didn't have these things. And last is that we have some much family there to support us through all of this. We are lucky that right now we live with my parents and that when I had to take Graydon to the hospital we could leave Kayla asleep and they were there. So I just want to say thank you to all who have helped and will help until we figure out what is wrong with Graydon and that I am trying to see the small blessings hidden behind all the trials.

1 comments:

Heather said...

I sure missed getting to see Graydon when I was there for Marc's wedding and I'm sad to hear that things have not improved much in the health department. We'll remember him in our prayers.