Well Kayla started dance today, yes dance. The sad part is I don't get to take her because I have work but my lovely hubby is so nice to take her on his day off. She wasn't sure at first something new and all but once she got going she really enjoyed it. Here are a few pictures that I made Graydon promise to take for me and I love them so much.
This is her being the leader and using the prop to show them what to do.
Can you tell how much fun she was having?!!!!

I love that she is interested in dance and music as it was such a big part in my life. She is so cute and I can't believe she will be two in just a couple of weeks!!! YIKES!!!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Dancing Kayla
Posted by The Sills at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Yeah! I love that you are putting her in dance lessons. You were so good at it yourself, maybe the talent passed on. We'd love to put Eliza in something like that someday. She loves the idea of ballet -- we'll see!!
Post a Comment