
That's right my baby has turned 2!!! It was a very eventful weekend with lots of fun. The day of her birthday we gave Kayla her big gift from Graydon, me and her uncles. It took Graydon 3 hours to put it together but she absolutley loves it. It's a fun little play kitchen! She is always making us food now and it's fun to watch her be creative. I had to get creative in how to wrap the present but I think it turned out pretty cute.
The next evening we had a fun BBQ and Kayla got her cupcake. Every time I would talk about making a birthday cake she would say "No Mama, cupcakes." So I made cupcakes of course. She then proceeded to blow out the candle and eat only the frosting.
On Sunday we had a fun get together with Graydon's family where she got a bunch of cute outfits and more cupcakes. You can see how happy she is when we are all singing Happy Birthday to her and she loved blowing out her candles again.

So to jump back to Saturday we had a very exciting day. Aunt Jo and Uncle Bryan joined us on our trip to Wheeler Farm. Kayla loves animals and so I thought this would be the perfect place to go and have fun at. After Aunt Jo treated us to so very yummy ice cream sandwhiches from Smart Cookie. It was extremely yummy!!!



I love this last picture of me and Kayla. We were feeding the ducks and she thought it was pretty cool and she took the time to actually look at the camera. I can't believe that it has been two years now!! It feels like only yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. I can't believe how grown up she is.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Kayla is 2!!!
Posted by The Sills at 10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
You and your girl are super cute!
Post a Comment