Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Witches NIght Out

So there is a place here in Utah that is called Gardner Village and they have this wonderful event called witches night out. Women come dresses as witches to enjoy good music, great deals at the shops and to check out all the fun decorations. It is pretty much just a fun time and an excuse to dress up and get out of the house. Well me and my good friend Ginger from work went this year and I just have to share my pictures. The one above is me with my good friend the witch on the bench.

You caught me with my friend the chocolate witch.

This was our ticket to go see the witches in their home. Yeah they gave us cockroaches for our tickets.

Gingers beautiful costume.

My costume, I'm pretty proud of the tutu I made.

And us saying hello to our friend the bench witch once again.

1 comments:

Heather said...

WHAT A FUN IDEA! I remember hearing about that from somewhere but had no idea how much fun it would be. You guys look like you had a blast.

I loved your tutu... by the way. :)

PS: Did you know that I'm related to Archibald Gardner - the man who built the original homestead where Gardner Village is located. Seriously. My mom's maiden name is Gardner. We're off one of his wives - can't remember which one.