Friday, August 7, 2009

Beware Swimmers Butt!!!


So I have to tell you I think the above picture is so funny because moments later that diaper actually fell off because it was so loaded down with water. But we have had a simple but fun summer. It's been hot so most activities have included a way to cool off. Kayla absolutely loves her little pool and loves running and jumping in and playing ring around the roses in it. Oh and she does not want to wait for the water to warm up. Lucky for us (yeah right) it's been like a hundred degrees so it works out okay.
Here she is after jumping in for ring around the roses.
Also another summer time favorite is watermelon. It took us a while to get Kayla to try it because to her it was a weird texture but once she finally got some she loved it. If you can't tell by this picture below.
Well of course I had to have some too and my hubby took this picture and I like it for some reason and wanted to share.
So because I try to help reward good behavior in my classroom I have treasures or a store that they can get prizes from. Well I had my box of prizes in my car and I had recently purchases a bunch of hawaiian alais. Kayla thought this was awesome and she entertained herself on the car ride. I was so happy I had my camera with me to get this picture. She was very proud of herself to get all those on.

0 comments: