Sunday, July 26, 2009

Going Private

Hey guys! So I've decided to make this blog private because Kayla is getting older and well there are a lot of weird people out there. So if you enjoy reading this blog get me your email address by August 16th because that is when I will be making this blog private. Thank you for understanding and look forward to getting your email addresses.

12 comments:

mommaquincy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Miss J. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny Kendall said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
K8lin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dasha's Thoughts said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dasha's Thoughts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Sills said...

I will delete your email address after I put it on my list so that it's not just out there.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenn H. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.