Sunday, August 16, 2009

We are now private!! Now for the craziness.


My little brother Curtis got married on August 14th to a great girl named Raye. They are very much in love and we are really excited to have Raye in the family. I'm very excited to have a new sister-in-law.

Kayla got to be the flower girl. I was really worried if she would do it or not but she pulled through. She was so cute. I held the basket and she would grab a handful and drop it on the ground. It was very cute indeed.

After there was a nice stream running through the park and of course Kayla had to play in it. She ended up falling in but she had fun none the less.

Yeah for family pictures!!! We haven't had a nice picture of us since Kayla was a month old so I was so excited when we got this one.


Well sadly we did have an accident that night. Kayla was standing on a chair trying to get ice out of Graydon's cup. She leaned too far and fell off the chair hitting her head on the table. Lucky for us Graydon caught her before she hit the tile floor but damage was still done. She now had 5 stitches above her eye. It was probably more traumatic for me and Graydon who had to hold her down while they did it. She is acting very herself now.

2 comments:

Miss J. said...

The ceremony looks like it was pretty. Where did they get married?

Heather said...

Yeah Aimee,

Thanks for posting pictures of the wedding. It was fun to see what everything looked like. I just wish the bride could have been at Marc's reception the week before so we could have met her.

Holy snot... you have the CUTEST flower girl ever!! I hope she recovers from those stitches soon!