Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day

I am dedicating this post to all the fathers in my in my life.

My Dad!  He is wonderful and my kids absolutely adores him!  He was always the quiet one but I never wanted to disappoint my dad.  Now that I'm older I love to talk with him and he is always ready to share what he has learned from his experiences.  He has always been a priesthood holder and is was so comforting to know he was there.
 
My hubby!  Oh how I love and need this man.  He works so hard and fights through so many trials.  He is my rock and always reels me in when I'm close to the edge.  He is a wonderful, amazing dad!  Kayla is all about dad and wants to do everything with him.  He is a worthy priesthood holder and for that I am so grateful!  He is there to keep us centered in the church.   

 
So happy Father's Day all!

0 comments: