Oh how the time has flown by and Carter is now 7 months old! He is a happy boy! He loves to play sitting up but is getting really good at rolling around. He has started to get frustrated with not being able to crawl. He sees something and tries to get it but ends up going backwards.
He is also loving finger foods. He has had cheerios and puffs. He loves being able to feed himself! It helps to distract him so I can eat my food without him trying to grab it. He is such a fun boy and loves to play with Kayla.
Since we don't go to the doctor this month I weighed him myself he's a big boy weighing a whole 19lbs! Also we are about 2 months away from Carter's surgery for his cleft palate. I'm starting to get really anxious but looking forward to having it over and done with.




3 comments:
He looks SO grown up in the pictures. No more little baby.
The older Carter gets, the more related he looks to his sister in those pictures!! Once our move is complete, we will be less than 7 hours from Salt Lake. I'm hoping that will mean more trips to Utah for family functions and I can meet him!!!
He's starting to look like a little boy with his own face and everything. I LOVE watching babies reach this stage. CUTE!
Post a Comment