This boy has decided that 8 months is the month to do things. He started crawling on June 26th for the first time! I had gotten him out of the tub and was finishing up washing Kayla's hair and apparently he wanted back in. So he slowly crawled back into the bathroom. I was so happy I got to see it for the first time. Since then we have baby proofed like crazy and Kayla has learned that he is no longer happy to sit in her lap.
Also Mr. Carter has gotten his first tooth! It popped out of his gums around June 30th and his tongue won't leave it alone. Along with that tooth came a nasty ear infection that he is fighting and I think is still lingering even after antibiotics so we will be going back to the doctor this week to have it checked.
Other new things for Carter is loving finger foods, starting to clap and loves to play patty cake. He is a happy boy most of the time. His favorite thing is water! He loves to be in, around, and near water. He is loving his new found mobility and will often wander between rooms.
Weight 19 lbs
Height No clue
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
He's getting so big!!
Post a Comment