

I know that it has been forever since I last posted and well I'm sorry. But I'm here to say we are all alive and doing well. Graydon is enjoying working mornings now that school is out and I love having him around at night. Kayla also loves seeing daddy a lot more and loves it when he picks her up early from school. I am still working in the Prekindergarten classroom and it's stressful but rewarding. My daughter is loving the warm weather and being outside as much as possible. Our neighbors have a heated pool and have invited us to use it!!! YEAH so excited! Graydon is working so hard and is doing some extra sprinkler work over the summer to help us pay down some items and hopefully get into a house. I only have a couple new pictures but they are fun. They are from our BBQ at my Mother In-Laws house over Memorial day weekend. Kayla loved running around and pulling the wagon. She didn't like to ride in it so much but wanted to be in control surprise! Well now that you know we are alive I will try to update more often.

Thursday, May 28, 2009
BOO! Did I scare you!
Posted by The Sills at 11:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hey Amy I love it when you blog and update about what's going on in your life I am still working on my post, it's just taking a while cause I have a lot to say, but don't worry I will post soon on my blog! Well love ya miss ya!
Post a Comment