Hello all and welcome to the fun and crazy of our Easter!!! It was lost of fun and it was great having both of my brothers up to enjoy it with. First off I must warn you that my husband got a little crazy with the camera and this is not even half of the pictures he took . So first off it starts with the night before Easter when the adults got to color eggs. That's right Kayla didn't get to because it was too late and well I really didn't want her hands stained for the next day. Selfish of me I know but she will get to do it next year I promise. This is a picture of me holding the thing that you dip the eggs with. Told you he got a little crazy with the pictures.
This is Raye, Curtis my little brother's fiance. She got to help us with the eggs and doesn't she look super excited to get her picture taken!! Well we brought out all the big guns for decorating our eggs this year. Permanent markers, duck tape, stickers , yeah they looked pretty cool.
Here's my favorite egg that I did. Yep it's polka dotted. I had to use a q tip to achieve this look but I think it was worth it.
Well the Easter bunny came to our house and all Kayla could say when she saw the living room was "oh wow!!!" It was very cute and she was super excited to find all the eggs.
So she of course had to try and carry as many eggs as possible at a time so that she could maximize the amount she found. That's how it works right? She also used my mom's hands as storage until she realized that she had a basket to store all of them. Here she is transporting the eggs to her basket from my mom's hands.
And she makes the basket!!!
And lastly as a child I remember calling jelly beans bunny poop so I layed out a few not really thinking about what's the first thing my daughter is going to do. That's right she tried to shove as many in her mouth before I took them away as possible. So here she is with her stick yellow face and yellow egg.
Now my princess got some cute bunny ears in her basket and a carrot bat and ball to play with. Being the bunny she is she tried to eat the bat and she just so happened to have her ears on so it was perfect.

So later that day after church we headed up north to spend the rest of Easter with Graydon's family. It was lots of fun and Kayla was excited to do another egg hunt. I love these pictures because you get to see Kayla's way cute Easter dress that I love!!! It's fits her so perfectly with her personality. We also had lots of great food(yeah for holiday food!!) and the kids love playing with each other. So all in all we had a pretty fantasic Easter . At the end of the rest of the pictures I uploaded a video of Kayla playing with her ball and bat like a golf ball slash soccer ball. It's pretty funny, enjoy!!


Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter Fun!!!!!
Posted by The Sills at 12:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Tell your hubby to get crazy with the camera more often... what fun pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun Easter. I should post some Easter pictures too... hmmmm
Post a Comment