So we have season passes to the aquarium here because they were so dang cheap and our daughter loves and I mean loves fishes. Nemo is a favorite in this house. So we go all the time because it's a small aquarium and it doesn't take us too long to go through it. I mean come on it's in Utah and just a couple years old. But we usually go without planning it so have never taken the camera. So my wonderful husband remembered to grab the camera so we have some great pictures of our little aquarium trips. YEAH!!! Kayla loves to look at every little thing even if it's just for a mintue except the frogs, she is very afraid of frogs. But you can see we have lots of fun and enjoying our little bit of the sea.






Tuesday, June 2, 2009
The Aquarium
Posted by The Sills at 6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
An aquarium in Salt Lake! Where was that when we were up there?? We ended up getting into salt water tanks at home just to HAVE an aquarium to go to. Of course, once we were back in Seattle that thing got sold - we have enough salt water around here without the expense, you know what I mean? Glad you have that up there now. Fun! Fun! Also, if you are ever in Utah Valley, there is a SUPER salt water store in Orem that is HUGE and has everything from shark to octopus and every kind of colorful fish you could imagine. It's called "Aquatica" officially, but we just call it "free aquarium trip." Totally worth the drive.
Cute! I have been wanting to go to the Aquarium for a while now. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I'm definitely going to need to check it out.
I'm setting my blog to private so send me your email address so I can add you as a reader! (kredford1@yahoo.com) Thanks!
Post a Comment