Well I don't have any new pictures because well nothing really happening yet. But I have made a big choice, drum roll please dummmmmmmmm......... I'm going back to school! TADAAAAAA! I know I just finished up with my associates and it took me forever but I don't want to be in daycare for the rest of my life and I've always wanted to teach dance in a high school so off to school I go. I'm working on getting accepted into my program at Utah Valley University and want to start up this fall. I'm a little scared because I will have to take a lot of dance classes and well I haven't really dance for a while. So I'm trying to get back in shape and figure out how I'm going to manage this with everything that goes on in life. But I know if I put in the time now it will pay off later. So wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Hey girl! Congrats on going back to school. So are you still going to Live in Centerville and commute to Provo? well I think its awesome. I love school.
Good luck! I hope it all goes smoothly.
Good Luck and have fun!!!
Good luck! I've been trying to get in shape for years. The difference is that I've never actually achieved it! LOL. Darn injuries. I hope you have much better hope than I do. :)
I think that sounds great! Keep us updated.
Post a Comment