Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Vegas Baby

This is how Graydon felt while driving down to Vegas.














So me and Graydon took off, left Kayla with my parents and went on a trip down to Vegas. It was in celebration of our anniversary and Graydon getting accepted into the Radiology Tech program at SLCC. So we found a good deal on a room at the Excalibur and headed down. Well I've never been to Vegas other than when I was little on dance tour and it wasn't really a long stay. So we did all the free stuff, the M&M factory, the Coca-Cola Factory, MGM's lion habitat, the Belogio's amazing fountains and of course walking up and down the strip. I think we walked up to 10 miles over the day and a half we were there. We got to ride the roller coaster at New York, New York. It was a really good roller coaster. We also got to see a couple show's the Tournament of Kings at the Excalibur which was jousting and sword fighting all that good stuff. It was really good. We also got to see a comedy show called, Defending the Caveman, it was pretty funny. It was all about the difference of men and women. Lastly was my favorite, we saw Mystere, which is the orignal circe de sole. It was AWESOME!!! It was amazing the things they did and the effects and jokes it was all good. So it was a pretty awesome trip. I think our favorite was the fountains at the Belagio. They were amazing and we never saw the same show twice, every time we got a different song.





















The M&M factory. Lots of yummy treats and things that had M&M on them. Plus they had a 3D movie that was pretty funny. Dancing socks and all.
























This was Graydon waiting for his food. He was imagining what it would be like to not have pictures taken of him.









The Lion Habitat was really cool. It's all glass but it's sound proof and scent proof so that they lions are willing to get closer. Also they have like 20 lions on a ranch away from the hotel and they rotate them out so that they are only there for about 5 hours a day maybe 2 days a week. It was pretty cool.












Me in front of the fountain! Love it! Not a bad picture if I do say so my self.


















We trusted someone with our camera! Scary but it's nice to have a picture of us together.











1 comments:

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

I still have yet to do that trip. :) Looks like you had a lot of fun and I love your haircut!