Sunday, January 18, 2009

Buckets and Babies



So Kayla for some reason thinks that this popcorn tin we have is a great place to sit and relax. She is so funny about it. She will climb in and then watch a little TV like it's a recliner or something. She was being so silly with it too because she would work really hard to get into it then would climb out and do it all over again. I got some on video that I just had to share.

Next is the baby part. No I am not pregnant sorry but we have to get Graydon through school first. Kayla got a baby doll for Christmas which she loves so much!! Well my Mom had kept the baby cradle my Grandpa had made me when I was a little girl and we pulled it out. Kayla loves it! She loves having me wrap her babies in a blanket and putting them to bed. It's very cute!

1 comments:

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

She has an Aimee smile in that last picture... cute!