Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day and temper tantrums!


Valentines day was really fun for me, but I also love all the silly little holidays and think it's fun to have any chance to celebrate something. Well Graydon did very well this year, I got beautiful flowers(gerber daisies my favorite) a cute froggy(which Kayla has taken over) and a iTunes gift card(new music yeah!!!). I had fun with getting Graydon something that I have been looking for for 3 years!!! First off you need to know that Graydon does not like gas grills, he loves to cook with charcoal. Second he is very picky about his grill. Well I had given up hope trying to find a grill that fits all his wants until one day I choose to walk through the garden center part of Walmart and I ran into the perfect grill!!! I was so excited!!! So of course it because the perfect Valentines gift. It was awesome and I got the closest to an excited reaction I can get out of my hubby so it was great. Then I found Kayla a dog puppet that sings!!! It is very cute and she dances to the music!

Well Graydon's work does cake decorating for the kids on V-day so we signed Kayla up. She thought this was awesome and proceeded to concentrate very hard and put as much icing as she could on her cake. It was beautiful!! I will be scraping off the icing before I eat it but it was way cute to watch her. And she was very proud of her self as you will see by the pictures.














Then me and Graydon got to go out. We went to Olive Garden!!! YUMMY! It was a hour and a half wait but it was okay, we just talked and walked around so it was fun. Then we went and saw Bride Wars! Sooooo FunnY!! It's cheesy but good and I like cheesy so if you like cheesy you will like it too. So that was my way fun Valentines day!





Well Kayla has discovered more of her attitude lately and has started throwing temper tantrums when things don't go just right. It's been a little stressful at times when her temper tantrums goes for 10 mins and we can't get her calmed down because we changed her diaper before we feed her breakfast. Well of course we took some pictures to cherish these times for always. I was very happy about this out break while doing her hair can you tell by my face.

2 comments:

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

My niece, Crystal's eldest, is the champion of tantrums at just 2-3 years old. She will scream for up to 25-30 minutes multiple times a day depending on her mood if something doesn't go her way. I was babysitting her and her little sister just Wednesday and she didn't want to go to bed. She screamed for 28 min before all went quiet. I went upstairs to make sure she didn't hurt herself and found her passed out on the floor asleep. :)

Anonymous said...

The picture of her smiling from the side is really cute.