Yes I said ourselves because with how much ends up on my shirt when I eat that I'm still practicing feeding my self. Any ways Kayla has been trying to use a spoon and feed herself. Yep can you say messy and a little crazy! She actually
does pretty good if I load up the spoon then give it to her it usually ends up in her mouth. It's when she wants the bowl too that it gets a little crazy! She of course forgets about the spoon when there's a bowl in front of her and just goes full hand and face into it but she sure is a cutie when she's a big mess too.
So Kayla is a climber. Yep you put something in her path and she will try to climb over it no matter how big it is. Or she will try to climb into things like her toy baskets. The other day she climbed over Graydon and then over me to get to the kitty on the other side. It was pretty funny because she did it so fast!
OH and Kayla has 5 teeth now! Yeah a mouth full and man does it hurt when she bites you. But I got a picture of the mouth full of teeth so here you go. And she learned how to play patty cake all by her self! It's so dang cute. When I get it on video I will put it on the blog. But now that she has figured out how to clap she claps about everything. I love it!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Learning to Feed Ourselves!
Posted by The Sills at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh Kayla is getting so big. shes beautiful. I'm so glad you commented on mine cause I didnt know what your blog address was. So how is life going? Are you loving the day care? i'm still at burns. alot has changed. I'm quitting for sure at the end of the month. I got accepted in my program in school so Kyle is letting me go full time to school so I can stop working full time and work part time. that will be so nice. I will probably just get a little job at like pier 1 home decor working afternoons or something like that.. what is new in life?
Look at all of those teeth! Wow... what a great smile. I love that last picture of her! ... and way to work that spoon!
Post a Comment