
Just to warn you that this entry is going to be a little picture heavy but you'll understand why. So first off Kayla got her first taste with spaghetti and she loved it! Of course because she gets to get all messy and eat at the same time! It was fun to see her chase the noodles around. It's getting easier for her to eat some of the foods now that she is up to four teeth! Yep 2 more just came in! It's been tonz of fun with her almost always teething for the past few weeks but at least it's going by fast and not getting drawn out over too long right?
Next it's been a up down summer. Warm one day and cold and raining the next. Well it was one of those really warm days so here are some fun pictures of Kayla hanging on the grass. She usually doesn't like the grass but that day she was digging it.

So it was warm enough that I got out the kiddy pool! Oh yeah I was excited! Kayla has a dang cute swimming suit and she loves playing in the bath so I was hoping that she would love the kiddy pool. Well I was holding her while it was filling up and she was practically diving out of my arms trying to get into the pool!! So my mother-in-law brought out some warm water from the house to warm up the water while I changed Kayla into her swimming suit. She went crazy when I put her in the pool! She loved it and was so dang cute!
She was giggling up a storm while playing in the pool!
Oh and I figured out how the put video into my posts so here is a little video clip of Kayla playing in the pool. She's my cutie!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Summertime Fun!
Posted by The Sills at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What a doll! She's so busy exploring it's like, "what mom?!"
Grandma and Grandpa just left this morning for Salt Lake. It was sure nice having them here. We got into a whole discussion about blogs so I filled them in on yours as well as mine. Fun stuff.
Keep posting!
Oh she is so cute, she was ignoring you so good when she was playing. LOL what a cutie bug. FuN!
Post a Comment