Sunday, June 1, 2008

One then Two!


So Kayla finally got her first tooth! Yippee! It was much fun getting it since she has floaters. They would get right where they would almost break through and then sink back down. So yeah we have a tooth that isn't going back down! She's so cute with it and she always has her tongue on it to feel it so it's hard to get a picture of it. Well Kayla being the cute thing she is has already started pulling her self up and walking around all the furniture. It's a little crazy and she keeps trying to step away from her hand holds. So you can imagine we've had a few good falls. Well she has given her daycare a hard time because she has actually cut open her gums when she has fallen there. So with doing that she has helped another tooth come through on the top! So within a week she has two teeth! One one the bottom and one on the top.
So I was outside talking with my mother-in-law in the garden and Kayla was going to go in and get a bath so I put her down on the ground and of course she found the the dirt and rocks and started to eat them. She got nice and messy and I got this picture once I got inside because of course I didn't have my camera on me at the time. Like the mud ring around the mouth?
My brother Bryan gets home from his mission on Wednesday and I'm so excited! He has only seen Kayla through pictures and of course when he called on Mother's Day she was unusually quiet. So I'm very excited for them to finally meet!

0 comments: