Friday, May 16, 2008

First Mothers Day


So I had a wonderful first Mother's Day. I got to sleep in which is the best gift ever!!! Then Graydon made me french toast and it was great. My gift was a spa package which I get a massage, a facial and a pedicure! Yep I have the best hubby ever! Kayla found a popcorn tin that we got for Christmas and has been playing with it for a while. Well to be funny I stood her in it and she loved it. She got so mad when I took her out. But it sure did make for some cute pictures. Then we went to a bbq for our friends graduation and Kayla was grumpy and dirty so she got a bath with her buddy Grant. They had a grand time keeping each other entertained and Grant even tried to wash Kayla's hair for her.


1 comments:

Heather said...

That's a wicked nice mother's day gift... way to go, Graydon. Well done.