Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Things I Love About Being A Mom

I was just sitting here wasting time before work when I got to thinking about all the the things I love about being a mom. So thought I would share.
  1. When I get home and she is so excited to see me that it looks like she would jump out of Graydon's arms to mine.
  2. When we get to play fun games that are so simple but make me and her laugh.
  3. Listening to her try and sing, yep she sure does try and it's so cute!
  4. When she wants to cuddle oh it's the best!
  5. Watching her explore and discover new things every day.
  6. Watching how amazingly fast she is growing and learning everyday!
  7. Listening to her talk to herself when she wakes up in the morning.
  8. How her learning to feed herself is learning experience for both of us.
  9. How sometimes I'm the only one who can comfort her.
  10. When she drags one of her toys over to me and sits in my lap to play with it.

There are many many more but right now I have to go get ready for work. Being a mom is the best!

0 comments: