Friday, April 4, 2008

Update!


Yippee! I've found a new job! I will be working at Kindercare Learner Center and I'm so very excited about it. I will be the 3 year olds core teacher. It's going to be hard but so much fun! Plus we get an amazing discount on child care and with our babysitter having a baby in a couple months it's good to know. Kayla is getting more and more mobile everyday and I find my self pulling things out of her reach all the time. Some things you never thought of until she's going for it. She is starting to pull her self on her tummy forward. I just keep going "you don't need to do that just stay as little as you are". Oh well. Well here is the picture of the day. Kayla loves to sit in big chairs and feel so big. Well she got a hold of one of my magazines and it was so cute I had to snap a picture.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on the new job... it will sure be nice not to do insurance anymore, ey? I was SO HAPPY the day I got to quit State Farm.

Kayla is so cute! Her picture totally made me smile.

Thanks for another fun post!

Dasha's Thoughts said...

I AM SO EXCITED!! yeah for new jobs, and what a cute little stinkier, I mean come on, and seriously why does she keep growing. LOL She is to cute, well hope to hear from you soon. Luv Ya Tonz