
So Kayla is crawling now! She's still going slower but it's crazy! Hurry get everything off the floor that is not for Kayla! She is so happy to being moving! I feel happy and sad that she is crawling. Yeah she is progressing and enjoying moving but my baby is growing and getting bigger and soon I will have to start chasing after her. Bitter sweet. OH but let me tell you something that I need to just rate and rave about. 3 year olds are worse that 2's! I swear I have some of the most destructive students ever. I actually had to say theses words, "We do not take pictures off the wall to chew on them or their tape!" I mean come on!!! I do love teaching them but sometimes I just can't believe what they do. Oh and the hat in the picture my Aunt Jo gave to Kayla isn't cute and fun! Thanks Aunt Jo! Well until next time! 
Thursday, April 24, 2008
She's on the Move!
Posted by The Sills at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Wow... look at her go! It is a mix of emotions when they start doing that. There goes the baby, which is sad, but then seeing them learn and grow is also really cool. Enjoy the crawling... walking will make you want to scream at times. Crawling is limiting, which is more wonderful than you know yet. :) Yeah for Kayla!
Post a Comment