
So I've started my new job and it's crazy and fun. I teach the 3 year olds and man do they have energy and it's pretty tough to get them all to listen. But I like it so much better and it will be a good change. I've already caught a cold and lost my voice from being around all those kids but such is the life of child care. Kayla is trying so hard to crawl and gets frustrated because it's not going the way she wants. She's so busy and is always moving! She started at KinderCare
also and seems to like it. Kayla loves being around other baby's and is very social. My mom's school had picture day and I took Kayla down to get her picture taken. I decided to put her in the little red and black dress that we love and did her hair curly. I can't wait to get those pictures back. So I've started putting Kayla's hair up because it has gotten so long that if I don't it's gets in her eyes. So here is my baby with her cute pig tails. Well that is the update our lives. Until next time.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Kiddy Days
Posted by The Sills at 5:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I could not wait to get Eliza's hair up and out of her face. The little pig tales are just adorable. She is so pretty! Glad to hear the new job is going well!!
Post a Comment