Saturday, August 25, 2012

Update on Carter

  
Carter will be turning Two in November and I can't believe how big he is getting.  He is really taking off with his speak and it's so fun to hear him talk.   He is all boy.... always getting dirty and if it has wheels he's there.  He really wants to do things by himself now.  He is always trying to put his shoes on and his shirt.  It's so fun to watch.
 He is such a tease!  He loves to offer you something then take it away when you reach for it.  Sadly his favorite word right now is no... but he says so many cute things.  He will hide and say "Where'd it go?" and spring out and say "There he is!"  I love this boy so much!

 
He got to join in on a birthday party at a karate place and he loved it.  I've never seen him so excited and so focused.  Too bad he has to wait until he is 4.
 
 He is such a little brother and loves to frustrate his sister.  But they really do get along very well and love to play with each other.  Recently we got rid of the binkie!  YEAH!  We cut the end of it off and told him it was broken and we have been 2 weeks without it.


2 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

Your kids are growing up so fast! 2 and almost 5. I love their sibling pictures, they are so cute together.

Heather said...

He can't be that big yet! He's so cute.