Blogging has been hard for me lately. Currently it has been last on my to do list and I haven't had the drive to do it. I am going to start up again and hopefully get back to keeping it up. The real reason for not wanting to blog is I have depression and it effects me emotionally, physically and mentally. Recently it has gotten worse and I have had to up my medication. It's hard to feel like your not enough and to never have the energy to do anything. I'm very thankful for my family and their support to get through it. I am feeling much, MUCH better now a days. I really just wanted to write this to say I'm still here and if you have depression I feel for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Good to hear from you! So glad to hear you're doing better.
Post a Comment