So I'm excited to say that I'm an Aunt! I became an Aunt when I married Graydon but this is the first one on my side. My little brother Curtis and his wife Raye had baby Remington on May 13th! He is such a cute baby and Carter looks huge next to him! Carter is 6 months in this picture and Remington is almost a week old. It was so fun to have them all together.
Kayla wanted to act like a baby too since she was by two of them so that is what she is doing in this picture.
And to show you how mobile Carter is getting it was very hard to keep this boy on his back so we could take a picture. He really wanted to get Kayla.




1 comments:
I love these pictures. The little hoodie on brand new Remington in adorable. Cute!
Post a Comment