Saturday, May 21, 2011

Easter

The pictures are not in order so hang in there with me.  Easter was wonderful and very tiring.  We got to see all the cousins and don't they all look very nice.  Kayla has gotten old enough that we just send her out to play with her cousins and they get along really well.  It's so nice!

 
Carter in his Easter digs!  So handsome!

 
Kayla checking out her loot.  She really loved opening the eggs to see what was hiding inside.

 
Okay so now we are to Easter morning pictures.  First off I was very frustrated this morning because the camera was not charged.  I was very upset so these pictures were taken by my phone so they are not the best.  Kayla's favorite things she got was a Dora Wii game.  She can play it all by herself and she loves it!

 
Carter's favorite things was the grass in his basket.  I got the paper kind because I knew it would end up in his mouth.

 
Kayla helped Carter find his basket and to see what was in it. 

 
Kayla was very excited about everything she found.  It was fun watching her.

 
More Carter with the grass.  It was way too cute not to take lots of pictures.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like such a fun Easter! Hailey has that same yellow shirt that Kayla has on, I think it's so cute! I put Hailey's with a blue jean skirt too! Gotta love a good Target deal :)